Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Quit

Dear Viewers,
I am quitting Lpiggy's Animal Jam Central.

                                      Why are you quitting?
                          Well, I have no time to post since school started, and it's kind of boring, news blogging.
                              
                               Are you quitting Animal Jam?
                         No, I will not be quitting, I just won't be on as much.
                                 
                                 Will you start another blog?
                              Maybe, in a few months, but it won't be a news blog.

Thanks to all the viewers, and Farewell.


From, Lpiggy

3 comments:

  1. You cannot quit, piggy. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep your blog!!! I love reading it, and I was hoping one day I could get Jammer of the Month c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not end your news blogging dreams piggy! You know I'll be there for you no matter what, and I can help you with any blog you are creating. Just please, please, please, please, keep your blog. :)
    Love, Tigerlily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Tigs. But check out my new blog, Animal Jam Projects! :D

    -Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete