Friday, October 12, 2012

More Halloween!

There was a Bat Tombstone, a Werewolf Mask, and a Hockey Mask.

Also, get ready for the first ever rare item post!! :D


Rare Item 1#: Nonmember Gloves

Member or Nonmember: 
They are nonmember.

Colors:
Green, purple, black, silver, pink, blue, cream, red, and golden.


What they're worth:
They are worth 750 gems. Pretty expensive, huh?

What you should trade for one:
I'd say you should trade a Heart Locket or a Clover Blanket.

Where you can get one:
You can either trade for one, or, you can buy a Silver Glove or a Golden Glove in Epic Wonders. The Golden Glove is for members.

I have two gloves, silver and purple. When the silver was rare, my friend gave it to me when she had two. Then I was traded a purple glove. Gloves are very popular lately, and if you have one on trade, you'll get some good trades. Silver Gloves also used to be a  Rare Item Monday item. Then they sold them again, at a more expensive price. They were about 2,500 gems!! Then they got rid of them. :( Now they are pretty rare.

Hope this helped!

P.S. I got the picture of the gloves from ajguides.blogspot.com.






        

No comments:

Post a Comment