Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hi

Hi Jammers! Sorry for no pictures yesterday. Today, in Jam Mart Furniture, there is a Big Skull!
Also, River Race is gone. :(
Also, Jamaa is all wintery!

Which I don't understand. It's still November! I'm waiting until November is over to put on the winter and holiday stuff. But the snow is really pretty! Soon all the holiday stuff will be sold. :) That proves that they made the Snowman Mask on purpose! Crazy, right? So now Jammers can dress up as snowman for the wintery climate! :D

Lastly, have a happy Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? Comment on what you're thankful for!



2 comments:

  1. Im thankful, for all my friends and family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for commenting and viewing the blog! :) I'm thankful for my friends and family, too.
      -Lpiggy

      Delete