Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ice Prison

Hi Jammers! In Jam Mart Furniture, there is an Ice Prison. A lot of the winter items are coming out now. How do you like them? I haven't bought any. ^.^
Also there is the 2013 New Year's Party coming up! I haven't been to it yet, but I'll get to it soon. :)


I give credit to tigerlily890 for finding this. Look at the picture of Graham and the fox closely.
If you look on the fox's head, you can see that Graham is holding the fox's head! O.O It's not a big discovery, but it's kind of creepy that he's holding the fox's head, like he's going to pick up the fox after the picture is taken and throw him in an oven... O-O Okay, I'm kidding. Lol!


1 comment:

  1. HEY! I made a Google+ community! Its called
    animal jammers! Hope you all can join!

    ReplyDelete