Monday, December 17, 2012

Jamaa Secrets #2

Here is the second Jamaa Secrets post.

Go back into your mind, DEEP! To April! XD Do you remember....

The Spooky Party?!
Yes, yes, of course. Probably everyone forgot about it. But... as you look on the party list, you can see it's.....
Gone!
Yes! AJHQ never had that party again. Why? Was something wrong with it? The last time I went to it was like in....  August. Wow, that was a while ago.

Why do you think AJHQ never had that party again? Why was it taken off the list? Was something wrong with it? Comment on what you think....
ajexclusives.blogspot.com

      P.S. Please enter my contest!!!!!! :0

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I know...I think I noticed that first though :p and they got rid of it because Halloween etc was coming up :)

    ReplyDelete