Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Salutations!

Hello Jammers! I'm Cassiusclay2, a new author for Animaljam Central! I am one of Lpiggy's good friends, we love to have fun together on Animaljam! I wanted to author for this blog because I know Lpiggy can be very busy and it's hard for her to post >.<


This is my wolf! This is the animal I use most often. You probably won't really see me in the oceans. I'm not a big fan of going underwater O.O I change my clothing RAPIDLY. One day I'll be wearing a locket and then POOF! You see me with a fluffy scarf on. I just want to stay in style, you know. I want to get in with all the new fashion action, you know? I think I just made that rhyme. What do you think O.O Okay, now I'm making you think! Okay Cassius, you're done now. Ahhhhh! I'm talking to myself! I'm a big weirdo O.O
 
 
Okaayyyyyyyy, Thats it for now!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Cassius! :D Thanks for being an author! Sometimes I'm very busy, or I just don't feel like posting at all. :P Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete