Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hiya There

Hiya! Does anyone still view this blog? I haven't had a comment in a while. Still, I like posting. If you are viewing the blog, though, feel free to comment :)

Anyway, I made a little makeover to the blog, and made it a little Valentine-ish.

I've also decided to post about these certain things only: 
  • Rarity Scans
  • New Parties
  • New Animals/Pets
  • Stories/ Drawings
  • Pictures
So yeah, that's what I have planned for the blog. I can't take pictures all the time, so I'm sorry if I can't get pictures.

See you around, Jammers!
~Lpiggy


Pretty leaves :3

2 comments:

  1. I look at it! :3 And those are pretty leaves. That is a really nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for commenting! :) Also, I like the leaves too, they were a sample picture :P
      ~Lpiggy

      Delete