Friday, January 31, 2014

Rarity Scan #1: Fox Hats

Howdy Jammers! I thought I'd do a little rarity scan, because I haven't posted much. Sorry!

Anyway, today's scan is for....
 FOX HATS!

Picture credit goes to ajalltheway.blogspot.com
 Fox hats are a very popular, non-member item in Jamaa. Many Jammers want them, and they are very popular among all genders. They were an RIM, then taking out, and then put back in for another RIM.

In my opinion, fox hats are super cute and look great on any animal. I have four, and I wear them a lot. :-)

Anyway, this is my opinion on which one is rarest and un-rarest. I'm probably not accurate, but I'm just guessing. On this chart, #1 would be the rarest, and #8 would be least rarest.

  1. Purple/Indigo Fox Hat
  2. Red Fox Hat
  3. White Fox Hat
  4. Pink Fox Hat
  5. Light Blue Fox Hat
  6. Dark Blue Fox Hat
  7. Light Orange Fox Hat
  8. Orange Fox Hat
Hope this helped! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love fox hats. :3 I've always wondered which color was the rarest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a pink fox hat plz send me one im Stampylongnose23

    ReplyDelete